January 11, 2010

BP4_2010011_RSS Feeds


My Top 5 Sites:

The Mobile Learner

I subscribed to this feed because I believe it will give me ideas on how to teach using handheld devices. It will benefit my profession by keeping me updated on the newest technological tools for the classrooms.

BYU Center For Teaching & Learning-Technology Tips

I subscribed to this feed because I can always use tips on how to improve my technological skills. It will benefit my profession by giving me step-by-step instructions once a month to ensure I am making the most out of using technology in the classroom.

Edutopia-What Works in Public Education

I subscribed to this feed because I have always enjoyed reading articles from edutopia. It will benefit my profession by providing me with excellent information about K-12 programs.

Education Week American Education News Site of Record

I subscribed to this feed to become more aware of news in education. It will benefit my profession by opening my mind up to what is going on around me in hopes that I can make necessary changes in my classroom for student success.

U.S Department of Education

I subscribed to this feed because I feel the information will enlighten my mind and understanding of current education issues today. It will benefit my profession by simply educating me on well-known educational topics.

2 comments:

Abbie Toy said...

Hey Sarah - I love the image you included on this post, so cute:) Also - great picks for your RSS feeds! Thanks for sharing!

Nwalker said...

This website blog is exciting. This blog has a lot of open space great use of color and I lover the personal touch you created with your own pictures in the corner. Love It! How were you able to add the illustrative brush in the background? Did you find other templates for eblogger on another site? Or do you know Html Coding? Great Blog! You Go Girl!

P.S. I just checked the site where they have free templates, this is awesome. BTW (by the way) Thanks for showing me that I needed to ask Rena about the Aggregators (RSS subscriptions) assignments.

Post a Comment